- No categories
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- Oppo Watch X With Snapdragon W5 Gen 1 SoC, 1.43-Inch AMOLED Display Launched: Price, Specifications 01/03/2024Oppo Watch X was launched in Malaysia on Thursday. The smartwatch appears to be the rebranded OnePlus Watch 2, which was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2024 on February 26. The latest wearable features a 1.43-inch AMOLED display and is powered by the Snapdragon W5 Gen 1 chipset. It is available in Mars […]
- Paytm Terminates Some Ties With Troubled Payments Bank Unit 01/03/2024Payments firm Paytm on Friday cut some ties with its payments bank unit, which India's banking regulator has ordered to be wound down, in its latest attempt to address compliance concerns that triggered a meltdown in its shares last month.
- Meizu 21 Pro With Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, 50-Megapixel Camera Launched: Price, Specifications 01/03/2024Meizu 21 Pro was launched in China on Thursday, February 29. The phone launched with Qualcomm's latest octa-core chipset and a 5,050mAh battery with support for wireless charging. It also comes with a triple rear camera unit with hybrid OIS and EIS support. This model joins the base Meizu 21 handset, which was unveiled in […]
- Telegram Channel Owners to Get Share of Ad Revenue, Rewards to Be Dispersed as TON Tokens 01/03/2024Telegram has announced that it will be sharing ad revenues with channel owners. When advertisements displayed on a particular channel fetch revenue, 50 percent of it will be given to the owner of this channel in the form of Toncoins.
- Realme 12+ 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 7050 SoC, 67W SuperVOOC Charging Launched: Price, Specifications 01/03/2024Realme 12+ 5G has been unveiled in Malaysian and Indonesian markets. The phone launched with an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity chipset, a full-HD+ OLED screen, and a triple rear camera unit. The model ships with an Android 14-based UI. It is also confirmed to launch in India on March 6 alongside the Realme 12 5G.
- OnePlus Buds 3 Review: Simply, Excellent Value 01/03/2024OnePlus’ latest audio product offers a good mix of performance and value making it very accessible. It offers several features from the more expensive OnePlus Buds Pro 2 truly wireless earphones and even gets some premium ones like slide controls for volume adjustment. Indeed, there’s plenty of features on offer that make this one really […]
- Sam Altman-Backed Humane AI Pin Is Both Interesting and Futuristic, but It Won’t Replace Your Phone 29/02/2024The square-shaped screen-less device has been designed by ex-Apple employees, and it is currently available for pre-order in the US for $699 (roughly Rs. 60,000). It is like a full-blown device minus a screen and is attached to the user's chest with the help of a magnet. You can interact with the device with the […]
- Adobe Announces Project Music GenAI Control, an Experimental AI-Based Music Generation Tool 29/02/2024Adobe announced a new experimental artificial intelligence (AI)-based tool on Wednesday that can generate music from simple text prompts. Named Project Music GenAI Control, Adobe says the AI tool not only generates music, but also gives users “pixel-level control for music” by letting them edit, lengthen, shorten, remix, and create loops. There are more edit […]
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 6 Spotted in Leaked Renders With Dual Camera Setup, Familiar Design 29/02/2024Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 6 design has been leaked by a tipster. months ahead of its anticipated debut. Detailed images show the design and specifications of the upcoming clamshell-style phone that will succeed the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5. The company's next compact Galaxy Z Flip series smartphones could appear very similar to the model […]
- Apple Could Rebrand Apple ID to Apple Account Later in 2024, Says Report 29/02/2024Apple ID could witness a rebranding exercise and take on the Apple Account moniker before the end of 2024, a new report has revealed. The current version of Apple ID with a formal email address was first started after the introduction of iCloud in 2011. The reason behind the rumoured rebranding was not stated.